Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Car Alarm from Hell

            Around 7am yesterday morning a terrible car alarm went off and continued it's loud onslought for nearly fiftteen minutes. It was a torturous event because when the alarm was finished with its cadence it would go silent for about three seconds, giving momentarily relief and hope that it was finished, then the cadence would start all over again. I was still sleepy and didn't want to get up and lose the comfort zone I had been in, but as the alarm kept going I had no choice but to get up and look out the window to see which car was responsible.

           Glancing at all the cars I wasn't able to see one with any blinking lights that would allow me to identify the culprit, but it was so loud it couldn't have been that far away. I had no other choice but to crawl back into bed and hope the madness would end. Evenutally it did and I was able to drift back asleep, but soon after I was awoken again, this time by the screams of some lady outside who must have been yelling at the owner of the car. She mentioned something in the nature of she's been working for eight hours and hasn't been able to get sleep, or she has to be at work in eight hours, either way she was pretty mad and I'm happy the car owner got scolded....

No comments:

Post a Comment