Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Smoothie Done My Way

             I'm a big fan of making smoothies, and not having my usual blender or being in another country wouldn't stop me from being able to still make them. Since I didn't have a prototypical blender at my disposal, but instead more of a "salad chopper", I sliced up two bananas up until they both looked like two long rolls of coins. After adding a few ice cubes and a two spoonfuls of yogurt, I dumped in the bananas pieces and sprinkled some brown sugar across the top to add sweetness.

            I plugged the chopper into an electrical outlet and pressed down on the button to make it work, but nothing happened. I plugged the chopper into other outlets, and still was getting no success. It turns out the cover needs to be in some perfect position in order for the gadget it work, so about fifteen minutes later I made the grand discovery and got the motor running.

            That was the only smoothie that ever forced me to think...


No comments:

Post a Comment